Join our Free Trading
Welcome to our FREE Trading Communities!
Our server is a one-stop shop for traders to learn in "Live" market conditions. It is a place where like-minded traders get together, share ideas and mutually benefit from each other. We tackle trading the 10% way, given that 90% of retail traders lose money in the foreign exchange market as they play the role of liquidity for BFIs. We're the other 10% that finds this liquidity and takes advantage of it!
Our channel is the original Maroun4x Trading Vault. You'll find a variety of content from live trading, case studies, trading mindset quotes, special announcements and much more.
The channel is also connected to a discussion group which encourages collaboration and idea sharing within the community.
Join our email list to receive an invitation link and have a quick sneak peek of what is going on in either of our communities!